Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Playing with Panorama

5 tips when shooting panorama
1. Level your tripod
2. Have good contents in your picture
3. Don't over expose the picture
4. Don't shake
5. Shoot raw pictures
https://www.beart-presets.com/blog/tips-for-shooting-panorama-photo

To shoot a panorama with my phone I just need to open the camera app and swipe until I reach "pano"
https://iphonephotographyschool.com/panorama-photos/
It is a vertical panormic picture. I held my phone sideways and angled it up. Then I  slowly moved it down.

This is a cloning picture. I would move my camera, stop a little ways away from Conor, have him run around me, and then I would continue moving the camera. I repeated this two more times.

this is a movement one. Angelina ran as I moved my camera along with her.

I had trouble at first with the cloning one, but Conor explained to me that I have to stop my camera to the right of him a little ways. I was stopping it right at his right arm before.
My favorite is the cloning one because it was fun to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment