Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Action Photography

Does the action photo show faces/emotion? 
No it does not.

Does it show the ball/equipment being used?

Yes it does.

Does it show people moving or do they just look like they are standing around? 

The person is moving. 

Does it have good lighting?  

Yes it does.

Is it cropped to help focus on the subject in motion?

Yes it is.

Is it focused or is it very blurry?  (For this project, some blur can be ok! Especially the if it's the object in motion!)

It is in focus.

Was the panning technique used?  

Yes because he had to be in the right place in order to get the picture to be that perfect.

5 Things to keep in mind:
1. Watch your backgrounds
2. Time it out perfectly so it is more in focus.
3. If they are moving fast use the panning technique.
4.Know where to be before the action starts.
5. Shoot in good light.
https://matadornetwork.com/notebook/invaluable-tips-better-action-photos/
One of the strengths in my action photo was that I caught it right when he was in the air.

One of the challenges for my action photo was making it not blurry. I didn't do very well on that part. Also, I had a smudge on my lens that I didn't realize until I was close to being finished.

In the future, I would overcome the above challenge by getting closer and cleaning my lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment