Monday, April 22, 2019

Reflections and Warped Images


Things you can use to created reflected or warped images:
1. Metal balls
2. Water
3. Glass tables
4. Glass cups
5. Shiny instruments
6. Mirror
7. Glass balls
8. Eyes
9.Puddles
10.Glasses
What/who is your focal point? My focal point is grass.
What did you use to to warp or reflect it?  I used binoculars.

My focal point is a tree.
I used binoculars to warp the image.

My focal point is a whale shark stuffed animal.
I reflected the image by placing a mirror on the floor and putting the shark on it. I then hung a blue curtain up behind it so it looked like it was in water.

My focal point is my book. 
I used a mirror on the floor to reflect my image.

Conor is my focal point.
I used a reflective sheet to warp my image.

No comments:

Post a Comment