Tuesday, March 19, 2019

What if...?


What if I took a picture really low with the camera angled up?
What if I took a picture between a crack?


 What if I move the camera while the subject stays still?

 What if I flip my camera mid shot?

 What if I took a picture upside down?

 What if I took a picture of a moving object with flash on?

 What if I took a panoramic and the object didn't stay still?

 What if I took a picture through a straw?
2. What if I took a picture through broken glass?
What if I took a picture through a water bottle?

The panoramic picture is my favorite what if photo because my dog moved while I was taking the picture and it looks like he has a huge eye.
The broken window was my least favorite what if picture because it would not focus and it did not turn out how I wanted.
The most fun picture to take was the upside down one because it was fun to try to get my dog to do weird positions.
The most challenging photo to shoot was the straw picture because it was hard to get my dog to look into the straw and to have the straw line up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment